Xero accounting software is trusted by over 2 million small businesses, due to its ability to make accounting transparent and easy for your company. It automates everyday business tasks, having all the time-saving tools you need to grow your business.
Tasks such as importing bank transaction, sending invoice reminders and bank reconciling are made simple and hassle-free. When you convert to Xero, your accounting process will become much quicker and accurate due to the level of automation.
There are many benefits to using Xero including:
- Receive real-time updates on accounts status
- Dedicated mobile app
- Customised dashboards and reports
- Get paid faster with online invoicing
- Online Quotations/Sale invoicing & Purchase Orders & Invoicing
- Connects directly to your bank
- Integrated payroll facility
- CIS software facility option
- VAT Make Tax Digital submission facility
- Extensive Add on App for your business needs
Add on software such as Receipt Bank allows you to keep track of business expenses that usually take the most time.
It is a secure cloud-based system, continually backed up so work and data won’t be lost. Most Xero Accountants will offer a complete setup of Xero, offering training as well as ongoing support at a discounted rate. There are several different packages to suit the size and requirements of your business.